Now, I remembered that Ahmadinejad was (understandably) prohibited from going to Ground Zero (understandable since Iran is a state sponsor of terror and Ahmadinejad has blamed the attacks on what he calls the "Zionist regime", sparking rebukes from everyone up to Al-Qaeda themselves).
However, I wasn't aware of which world leaders had visited. So I did some Googling.
- Gordon Brown (United Kingdom), 2006
- Queen Elizabeth II (United Kingdom), 2010
- Vladimir Putin (Russia), 2001
- Also soon after in 2001, Tony Blair (United Kingdom), Jacques Chirac (France) and then Mayor of Jerusalem Ehud Olmert see here in Google Newspaper archives), Jean Chretien (Canada)
- PM Junichiro Koizumi (Japan), 2004
- Victor Yanukovich (Ukraine), 2006
- Nelson Mandela, 2001
- Hu Jintao, 2002